Residential Furnaces Services
Local Furnace Services Near You
a Local Furnace Services Company
Efficiency Heating & Cooling technicians bring the same level of expertise and care to all appointments. From installations to a tune-up or maintenance issue, we regard each situation with the utmost attention and practice.
We arrive to your home ready for any situation regarding your central air conditioning system. All Efficiency Heating & Cooling technicians have been trained to wear booties prior to entering your home and to cover all surfaces we encounter when working. We take great care in leaving your home in the same, if not better, condition than when we arrived. Your home is important to us, and we take every measure possible to provide a quality visit.
We know a lot of companies all claim to offer the best this or that, and so saying the same thing simply adds us to an all-too-common choir of marketing pressure that homeowners experience every day. But, the facts are in, and our customers love us. Why? Because we’re honest at our very core. Everything we do is affected by this, and our customers know it. In addition to moral character, we have experience and technical knowledge. It doesn’t matter if you have a system from Lennox, Trane, Heil, Carrier or any brand, we know how to accurately troubleshoot any problem. Accuracy is important because it protects you from spending money on the wrong thing.
Experience Year Around Comfort in Your Home
Without the furnace, your air conditioner really wouldn’t be able to do anything, because a furnace’s fan motor is what moves air through the chilled indoor coil during the cooling season. And of course in the winter, a flame and heat exchanger are added to the mix to keep your home toasty warm. Many heating systems only live about 75% of their possible lifespan due to neglect. If you want all year comfort that is reliable and efficient, seasonal maintenance is key. We’re a furnace company who maintains any make and model of equipment.
As we rapidly approach cooler weather once October hits, you need a reliable HVAC contractor that you can rely on to keep your home cozy through another Oregon winter season. Efficiency is a heating company who offers furnace tune-ups, heating repairs, replacements and new furnace installations for both residential and commercial customers. We are NATE certified and a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer.
We Have a Team of Highly Experienced Local Furnace Experts
We’re highly experienced in all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We have installed or serviced almost every brand that’s out there, and in addition to furnace repair, we also offer furnace tune-ups, replacement and oil to gas conversions. So it doesn’t matter if you have a Lennox® gas furnace in need of a tune-up, an older Bryant® oil furnace you want converted, or you want a brand new hybrid-heating system installed. We’re the local heating company to call for exceptional service.
Efficiency Heating & Cooling is a heating company dedicated to helping our customers achieve lower cost indoor comfort solutions. And to help avoid the need for furnace repair, we offer low cost maintenance plans & tune-ups to keep your system running efficiently and reliably.
Why You’ll Want to Contract Our
Professional Furnace Services
Do you have an older furnace that is loud and not very efficient? You could save a lot of money with a new, condensing gas furnace. Plus, these furnaces are whisper quiet – you won’t have to turn up the TV when the heating and air kicks on anymore! Efficiency Heating & Cooling offers both equipment replacement and new installation for new construction. Our services are second to none & we source equipment from the best.
Preventive Furnace Maintenance
Maintaining your indoor comfort system is crucial to efficient, and reliable operation. A well-maintained, clean system is able to perform like it was designed to perform. This saves you money on both monthly operating costs, and repairs. We offer seasonal furnace tune-ups for any make and model of equipment. Plus, our tune-ups are for your entire system so heating and cooling performance is at its best.
The people that make up Efficiency Heating & Cooling are not only experienced, but they’re just good people. You can trust our technicians to treat your home even better than their own. Our work is neat, we are courteous, and our dedication to customer happiness affects every area of our company. We’re homeowners too, and we know the importance and the cost of indoor comfort. We bring your family the best.
Custom Sheet Metal
We do our own in-house sheet metal work. Why does that matter? It matters because it exemplifies our dedication to proper replacement and installation. 99.9% of the time you have an older furnace replaced, new ducting needs to be designed and installed for the replacement equipment. These ductwork modifications are per manufacturer specifications. We install equipment right so performance is maximized.
We’re not your every day HVAC company. We break the mold with top-quality equipment, skill sets and customer service. Once you try Efficiency Heating & Cooling , you’ll never want to go anywhere else for the comfort needs of your home. Call us today and take the first step towards enhanced comfort control 971.364.8440.
- Heat Pumps
- Electric to Gas Furnace Conversion
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Furnace Maintenance
- Beavercreek Furnace Maintenance
- Beaverton Furnace Maintenance
- Boring Furnace Maintenance
- Canby Furnace Maintenance
- Clackamas Furnace Maintenance
- Corbett Furnace Maintenance
- Cornelius Furnace Maintenance
- Damascus Furnace Maintenance
- Durham Furnace Maintenance
- Fairview Furnace Maintenance
- Garden Home Furnace Maintenance
- Gladstone Furnace Maintenance
- Gresham Furnace Maintenance
- Happy Valley Furnace Maintenance
- Hillsboro Furnace Maintenance
- Lake Oswego Furnace Maintenance
- Marylhurst Furnace Maintenance
- Milwaukie Furnace Maintenance
- Oak Grove Furnace Maintenance
- Oregon City Furnace Maintenance
- Portland Furnace Maintenance
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Maintenance
- Sherwood Furnace Maintenance
- St. Johns Furnace Maintenance
- Stafford Furnace Maintenance
- Sunnyside Furnace Maintenance
- Tigard Furnace Maintenance
- Troutdale Furnace Maintenance
- Tualatin Furnace Maintenance
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Maintenance
- West Linn Furnace Maintenance
- West Slope Furnace Maintenance
- Wilsonville Furnace Maintenance
- Wood Village Furnace Maintenance
- Money & Energy Saving Furnace Tips
- Furnace Tune Up
- Beavercreek Furnace Tune Up
- Beaverton Furnace Tune Up
- Boring Furnace Tune Up
- Canby Furnace Tune Up
- Clackamas Furnace Tune Up
- Corbett Furnace Tune Up
- Cornelius Furnace Tune Up
- Damascus Furnace Tune Up
- Durham Furnace Tune Up
- Fairview Furnace Tune Up
- Garden Home Furnace Tune Up
- Gladstone Furnace Tune Up
- Gresham Furnace Tune Up
- Happy Valley Furnace Tune Up
- Hillsboro Furnace Tune Up
- Lake Oswego Furnace Tune Up
- Marylhurst Furnace Tune Up
- Milwaukie Furnace Tune Up
- Oak Grove Furnace Tune Up
- Oregon City Furnace Tune Up
- Portland Furnace Tune Up
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Tune Up
- Sherwood Furnace Tune Up
- St. Johns Furnace Tune Up
- Stafford Furnace Tune Up
- Sunnyside Furnace Tune Up
- Tigard Furnace Tune Up
- Troutdale Furnace Tune Up
- Tualatin Furnace Tune Up
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Tune Up
- West Linn Furnace Tune Up
- West Slope Furnace Tune Up
- Wilsonville Furnace Tune Up
- Wood Village Furnace Tune Up
- Furnace Repair
- Beavercreek Furnace Repair
- Beaverton Furnace Repair
- Boring Furnace Repair
- Canby Furnace Repair
- Clackamas Furnace Repair
- Corbett Furnace Repair
- Cornelius Furnace Repair
- Damascus Furnace Repair
- Do You Tip Furnace Repair Guy?
- Does homeowner’s insurance cover furnace repair?
- Durham Furnace Repair
- Fairview Furnace Repair
- Garden Home Furnace Repair
- Gladstone Furnace Repair
- Gresham Furnace Repair
- Happy Valley Furnace Repair
- Hillsboro Furnace Repair
- How long does it take to repair a furnace?
- How much does a furnace blower motor repair cost?
- How much does emergency furnace repair cost?
- How much does it cost to repair a furnace?
- How to Repair a Boiler Furnace?
- How to repair a furnace blower motor
- How to Repair a Furnace Control Board
- How to Repair a Furnace Gas Valve
- How to Repair a Furnace Heat Exchanger
- How to Repair a Furnace Humidifier
- How to Repair a Furnace Ignitor
- How to Repair a Gas Furnace
- How to Repair an Electric Furnace
- How to Repair an Oil Furnace
- How to Repair Furnace Rust
- How to Repair Gas Valve on Furnace
- How to Repair Heating Furnace
- How to Repair Oil Burner Furnaces
- Lake Oswego Furnace Repair
- Marylhurst Furnace Repair
- Milwaukie Furnace Repair
- Oak Grove Furnace Repair
- Oregon City Furnace Repair
- Portland Furnace Repair
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Repair
- Sherwood Furnace Repair
- Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace
- St. Johns Furnace Repair
- Stafford Furnace Repair
- Sunnyside Furnace Repair
- Tigard Furnace Repair
- Troutdale Furnace Repair
- Tualatin Furnace Repair
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Repair
- West Linn Furnace Repair
- West Slope Furnace Repair
- What is the Average Cost of Furnace Repair
- Who to Call for Furnace Repair
- Wilsonville Furnace Repair
- Wood Village Furnace Repair
- Lowering Home Heating Costs
- Do It Yourself Furnace Repair
- Do oil furnaces need to be serviced?
- How long does furnace last in Oregon?
- How many years does an oil furnace last?
- How much does a furnace call cost?
- How much does a typical furnace replacement cost?
- How much does it cost to replace a furnace in a 1500 square foot house?
- How much does it cost to service an oil furnace?
- How much should a furnace service cost?
- How much should I pay for a furnace installation?
- How often should you have your AC and furnace serviced?
- Should I replace my 19 year old furnace?
- Should I replace my 27 year old furnace?
- What do you do when your oil furnace stops working?
- Furnace Replacement
- Beavercreek Furnace Replacement
- Beaverton Furnace Replacement
- Boring Furnace Replacement
- Canby Furnace Replacement
- Clackamas Furnace Replacement
- Corbett Furnace Replacement
- Cornelius Furnace Replacement
- Damascus Furnace Replacement
- Durham Furnace Replacement
- Fairview Furnace Replacement
- Garden Home Furnace Replacement
- Gladstone Furnace Replacement
- Gresham Furnace Replacement
- Happy Valley Furnace Replacement
- Hillsboro Furnace Replacement
- Lake Oswego Furnace Replacement
- Marylhurst Furnace Replacement
- Milwaukie Furnace Replacement
- Oak Grove Furnace Replacement
- Oregon City Furnace Replacement
- Portland Furnace Replacement
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Replacement
- Sherwood Furnace Replacement
- St. Johns Furnace Replacement
- Stafford Furnace Replacement
- Sunnyside Furnace Replacement
- Tigard Furnace Replacement
- Troutdale Furnace Replacement
- Tualatin Furnace Replacement
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Replacement
- West Linn Furnace Replacement
- West Slope Furnace Replacement
- Wilsonville Furnace Replacement
- Wood Village Furnace Replacement
- When is it Time to Replace
- Furnace Installation
- Beavercreek Furnace Installation
- Beaverton Furnace Installation
- Boring Furnace Installation
- can a gas furnace be installed outside
- Canby Furnace Installation
- Clackamas Furnace Installation
- Corbett Furnace Installation
- Cornelius Furnace Installation
- Damascus Furnace Installation
- Durham Furnace Installation
- Fairview Furnace Installation
- Garden Home Furnace Installation
- Gladstone Furnace Installation
- Gresham Furnace Installation
- Happy Valley Furnace Installation
- Hillsboro Furnace Installation
- How Long Does It Take to Install a Furnace?
- How Much is a New Furnace Installed
- How to Install a Furnace
- How to Install a Furnace Filter
- How to Install a Furnace Humidifier
- How to Install a Gas Furnace
- How to Install a Thermocouple on a Furnace
- How to Install an Air Filter in a Furnace
- Is It Legal to Install Your Own Furnace
- Lake Oswego Furnace Installation
- Marylhurst Furnace Installation
- Milwaukie Furnace Installation
- Oak Grove Furnace Installation
- Oregon City Furnace Installation
- Portland Furnace Installation
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Installation
- Sherwood Furnace Installation
- St. Johns Furnace Installation
- Stafford Furnace Installation
- Sunnyside Furnace Installation
- Tigard Furnace Installation
- Troutdale Furnace Installation
- Tualatin Furnace Installation
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Installation
- West Linn Furnace Installation
- West Slope Furnace Installation
- Where to Install a UV Light on a Furnace
- Wilsonville Furnace Installation
- Wood Village Furnace Installation
- Warehouse & Shop Heaters
The main priority of our HVAC contractors is providing our customers with comfort, efficiency, and excellent service.
We can repair your system right away or add value and comfort to your home with one of our professionally installed systems.
Want to know more? Then read what some of our amazing customers had to say about us. Or leave a review yourself.
We guarantee that all the work performed by the techs at Efficiency Heating & Cooling will leave you feeling 100% satisfied.
Areas We Service
Click on the area below to see what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with our company.
Address: 4040 SE International Way
STE E105 Milwaukie, OR 97222
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7AM - 6PM
Sat - Sun: by Appointment