Air Conditioner Tune Up
Residential Air Conditioner Tune Up Service
Is it Time to Tune Up Your AC?
We are Experts in Central Air Conditioning Tune Up Services
An air conditioner has one primary job, and that is to compress refrigerant which chills it. The chilled refrigerant is then pumped inside to the indoor coil, and warm air from the home is forced through the coil. The refrigerant removes heat energy from the air, and the now heated refrigerant is sent back outside to the air conditioner and the process repeats.
If you want an air conditioner tune up that comes with a solid guarantee that it will perform when you need it the most, then contact us today!
Efficiency Heating & Cooling are Pros When it Comes to Tuning Up Home HVAC Systems
Customer Dedication Like Nobody Else
Our company commitment to creating very happy customers is shared by everyone. You see, we don’t train our employees to be kind and friendly. We just hire friendly people. We want your experience with Efficiency Heating & Cooling to be one of the best experiences you’ve ever had with any local cooling company! That’s a tall order, but it’s one we really do live up to. For indoor comfort done right, call us today at 971.364.8440. You will never be disappointed when you use our company.
Ducting Inspection for A/C Tune Ups
What’s air conditioning installation without quality ducting? An incomplete one in our books. There’s no use in investing money on quality HVAC equipment only to have efficiency go down the proverbial drain due to ducting issues. Not only do leaky or poorly designed duct systems hurt efficiency, they lower comfort quality and shorten the life of your system. We install and repair ducting in residential and commercial buildings.
Commercial & Residential HVAC Tune Up Experts
Sure, we are pro’s at comfort systems for homes, but we’re also highly experienced in light commercial systems. We offer commercial HVAC scheduled maintenance, repairs, retrofit and new design build services. We’re keenly aware of the impact your commercial HVAC system has on business operations and monthly operating costs. Efficiency Heating & Cooling will help you lower costs and achieve reliable commercial comfort.
A Quality Air Conditioner Tune Up Company
Efficiency Heating & Cooling has been in business for a many years because we’re dedicated to our customers. And yes, a lot of companies might talk about placing customers first, and all of that jazz, but we live every day. From the moment first call our office, to the smiling technician that knocks on your door. We’re not here to make a fast buck on an air conditioner sale. We’re an air conditioning tune up company who is here to give you better comfort, for less.
Contact Us Today If You Want an AC
Tune Up Done by Professionals!
We’re happy you found us online, and we sincerely hope you’ll consider us for your air conditioning installation needs! We’re a NATE Certified contractor, a BBB A+ rated business, and our commitment to our customers, technical knowledge and competitive pricing combination simply cannot be beat.
Premium Air Conditioning Installation
Our Oregon summers may not have the extreme heat of the desert but that doesn’t matter. To a local, our summers are still hot, and a cool home is a must in order to enjoy the season. We’re honored to serve the area with air conditioner repair, maintenance and new installation in Oregon.
Quality HVAC Installation
You can purchase the finest indoor coil, furnace, thermostat, air conditioner, ducting, air filter, UV lamp and other related equipment, but if these things are not sized, designed and installed the right way, you could end up with a system that doesn’t work efficiently. Efficiency Heating & Cooling is an air conditioning installation company who does the job right. We are NATE certified and licensed.
There’s Nothing Like A Job Done Right
If there is anything we want you to walk away with today, it’s the extreme importance of the design and installation of your heating and air conditioning system. You can purchase the finest equipment on the planet, but it will still fail if not installed correctly. We’re an air conditioning installation company who has the technical knowledge and industry experience that’s required to do the job right.
We Have The Right Foundation
The quality of your air conditioning installation is the most important aspect of home comfort. But that doesn’t do away with the importance of the right equipment as the foundation. Efficiency Heating & Cooling is proud to be a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. We install Bryant because we believe in the quality of the equipment. And make no mistake, we’ve installed them all. American Standard, Trane, Carrier, Lennox and more. We sleep well at night knowing our customers have the right solutions in their home.
When you’re not out on the stream, at work or enjoying nature in some other way, you’re typically at home. The comfort your home is of the utmost importance, because home is the safe place from the chaos of the world. It’s where you make memories with family and friends. It’s that thing we just can’t live without, and Efficiency Heating & Cooling is honored to be a trusted air conditioning installation company.
The Gap Is Large
There is a large gap between us and our competition. Meaning, it’s hard to even compare them to us. Why? Because our level of customer dedication permeates every area of our company. Customer satisfaction isn’t a goal, it’s a given. Customer service isn’t a sign on the wall, it an action executed every day. We’re in the comfort business. The long-term comfort business. When you trust us for air conditioning installation – you will end up extremely happy.
Equipment from Leading Manufacturers
Part of giving our customers the best is using quality equipment. The age-old adage “You get what you pay for” is definitely true with HVAC equipment. We’ve installed all makes and models of air conditioners, heat pumps and furnaces from manufacturers like Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Trane and more. The result? We’ve chosen Bryant equipment as our primary offering as it stands up to the tough demands we have for our air conditioning installations.
- Can I get tax credits in Oregon for installing a new air conditioner?
- Can I use old air ducts with a new air conditioner?
- Does an HVAC company need permits to install an air conditioner?
- How do I choose a good air conditioning company?
- How efficient will a new air conditioner be?
- How long does it take to install an air conditioner?
- Is a Carrier Air Conditioner the Right Choice for Your Home?
- What are the top 10 questions to ask an air conditioning company?
- What is an HVAC SEER rating?
- What is the newest air conditioning technology?
- What size air conditioner do I need for my home?
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Beavercreek AC Tune Up
- Beaverton AC Tune Up
- Boring AC Tune Up
- Canby AC Tune Up
- Clackamas AC Tune Up
- Corbett AC Tune Up
- Cornelius AC Tune Up
- Damascus AC Tune Up
- Durham AC Tune Up
- Fairview AC Tune Up
- Garden Home AC Tune Up
- Gladstone AC Tune Up
- Gresham AC Tune Up
- Happy Valley AC Tune Up
- Hillsboro AC Tune Up
- Lake Oswego AC Tune Up
- Marylhurst AC Tune Up
- Milwaukie AC Tune Up
- Oak Grove AC Tune Up
- Oregon City AC Tune Up
- Portland AC Tune Up
- Raleigh Hills AC Tune Up
- Sherwood AC Tune Up
- St. Johns AC Tune Up
- Stafford AC Tune Up
- Sunnyside AC Tune Up
- Tigard AC Tune Up
- Troutdale AC Tune Up
- Tualatin AC Tune Up
- West Haven-Sylvan AC Tune Up
- West Linn AC Tune Up
- West Slope AC Tune Up
- Wilsonville AC Tune Up
- Wood Village AC Tune Up
- Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Beavercreek AC Installation
- Beaverton AC Installation
- Boring AC Installation
- Canby AC Installation
- Clackamas AC Installation
- Corbett AC Installation
- Cornelius AC Installation
- Damascus AC Installation
- Do it yourself central air conditioning installation
- Do you need a permit to install air conditioning?
- Do you tip air conditioning installers?
- Durham AC Installation
- Fairview AC Installation
- Garden Home AC Installation
- Gladstone AC Installation
- Gresham AC Installation
- Happy Valley AC Installation
- Hillsboro AC Installation
- How hard is it to install central air conditioning?
- How much does it cost to install air conditioning?
- How to install air conditioning?
- How to install central air conditioning ductwork
- How to install split ductless air conditioning
- Is it easy to install air conditioning?
- Lake Oswego AC Installation
- Marylhurst AC Installation
- Milwaukie AC Installation
- Oak Grove AC Installation
- Oregon City AC Installation
- Portland AC Installation
- Raleigh Hills AC Installation
- Sherwood AC Installation
- St. Johns AC Installation
- Stafford AC Installation
- Sunnyside AC Installation
- Tigard AC Installation
- Troutdale AC Installation
- Tualatin AC Installation
- West Haven-Sylvan AC Installation
- West Linn AC Installation
- West Slope AC Installation
- When is the best time to install air conditioning?
- Where to install air conditioning vents?
- Who can install ductless air conditioning?
- Wilsonville AC Installation
- Wood Village AC Installation
- Air Conditioner Replacement
- Beavercreek AC Replacement
- Beaverton AC Replacement
- Boring AC Replacement
- Canby AC Replacement
- Clackamas AC Replacement
- Corbett AC Replacement
- Cornelius AC Replacement
- Damascus AC Replacement
- Durham AC Replacement
- Fairview AC Replacement
- Garden Home AC Replacement
- Gladstone AC Replacement
- Gresham AC Replacement
- Happy Valley AC Replacement
- Hillsboro AC Replacement
- Lake Oswego AC Replacement
- Marylhurst AC Replacement
- Milwaukie AC Replacement
- Oak Grove AC Replacement
- Oregon City AC Replacement
- Portland AC Replacement
- Raleigh Hills AC Replacement
- Sherwood AC Replacement
- St. Johns AC Replacement
- Stafford AC Replacement
- Sunnyside AC Replacement
- Tigard AC Replacement
- Troutdale AC Replacement
- Tualatin AC Replacement
- West Haven-Sylvan AC Replacement
- West Linn AC Replacement
- West Slope AC Replacement
- Wilsonville AC Replacement
- Wood Village AC Replacement
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Beavercreek AC Repair
- Beaverton AC Repair
- Boring AC Repair
- Canby AC Repair
- Clackamas AC Repair
- Corbett AC Repair
- Cornelius AC Repair
- Damascus AC Repair
- Do it yourself home air conditioning repair
- Do landlords have to repair air conditioning?
- Does air conditioning repair cost more on weekend?
- Durham AC Repair
- Fairview AC Repair
- Garden Home AC Repair
- Gladstone AC Repair
- Gresham AC Repair
- Happy Valley AC Repair
- Hillsboro AC Repair
- How much does central air conditioning repair cost?
- How much is repair warranty on air conditioning?
- How much should air conditioning repair cost?
- How to choose an air conditioning repair company?
- How to choose an air conditioning repair contractor
- How to find the best air conditioning repair companies
- How to find the best air conditioning repair company?
- How to repair an air conditioning duct?
- How to repair an air conditioning unit
- How to repair heating and air conditioning
- Is air conditioning repair essential service?
- Lake Oswego AC Repair
- Marylhurst AC Repair
- Milwaukie AC Repair
- Oak Grove AC Repair
- Oregon City AC Repair
- Portland AC Repair
- Raleigh Hills AC Repair
- Sherwood AC Repair
- St. Johns AC Repair
- Stafford AC Repair
- Sunnyside AC Repair
- Tigard AC Repair
- Troutdale AC Repair
- Tualatin AC Repair
- West Haven-Sylvan AC Repair
- West Linn AC Repair
- West Slope AC Repair
- What to look for in an air conditioning repair company?
- Who finances air conditioning repair?
- Wilsonville AC Repair
- Wood Village AC Repair
The main priority of our HVAC contractors is providing our customers with comfort, efficiency, and excellent service.
We can repair your system right away or add value and comfort to your home with one of our professionally installed systems.
Want to know more? Then read what some of our amazing customers had to say about us. Or leave a review yourself.
We guarantee that all the work performed by the techs at Efficiency Heating & Cooling will leave you feeling 100% satisfied.
Areas We Service
Click on the area below to see what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with our company.
Address: 4040 SE International Way
STE E105 Milwaukie, OR 97222
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7AM - 6PM
Sat - Sun: by Appointment