Residential Furnace Installation
Need to Install a New Furnace in Your Home?
We are Experts in Furnace Installation
When you are selecting the right furnace or heat pump, we help you consider the size and age of your home, the number of rooms, the local climate, utility costs and the number of heating days in the season, incentive rebate programs and any environmental concerns.
Let Efficiency Heating & Cooling help you make the right decision regarding the best heating replacement for your home.
Efficiency Heating & Cooling are Pros When it Comes to Home Furnace Installation
Learn about Our Furnace Installation Services
Replacing equipment is another area that suffers due to inexperienced contractors doing things the wrong way. If your furnace needs replacing, simply swapping out the old for a new one just doesn’t cut it. New furnaces have different factory requirements for proper performance – requirements that older furnaces don’t have. We are up-to-date on modern indoor comfort control, and we execute a job perfectly, whether it be a furnace tune-up or a brand new install!
Hire a Leading Gas Furnace Installation Company
Do you have an older furnace & need a replacement in Portland that is inefficient, and causing your winter heating bills to spike to an uncomfortable high? You should schedule a free estimate with us today! Efficiency Heating & Cooling is a Portland heating company that specializes in furnace replacements including gas and oil to gas conversions.
We Can Help Save Money on Heating Bills
A modern, condensing gas furnace boasts outstanding efficiency ratings (up to 97% AFUE). These furnaces offer the following features:
- Fully modulating flames. The flame that heats the heat exchanger is able to adjust in micro increments for more efficient operation.
- Variable speed ECM fan motors. Do you have to turn up the TV when your heating and air kicks on? Not anymore. Variable speed motors are not only more efficient, but whisper quiet.
- Condensing technology. Older furnaces let a lot of heat energy go to waste. Condensing technology allow a furnace to capture heat energy that used to be wasted, and use this to heat your home.
Precision Furnace Heating System Installation
With energy efficient products, skilled installation and ongoing maintenance, heating service from Efficiency Heating & Cooling is the most economical investment for your home comfort. Our specialists evaluate the size of your home, location, insulation, weather, as well as your ideal expenses and utility costs. We would be happy to explain warranty coverage, AFUE ratings, industry trends, and the benefits of continued maintenance, so you can make an informed purchase. Call Efficiency Heating & Cooling for a free furnace installation estimate.
Contact Us Today If You Want Local
Furnace Installation Done Right!
To get the perfect combination of comfort features and energy efficiency for your home, take a look at these gas furnaces from Bryant®. From the top-of-the-line Evolution®987M through the solidly build Legacy™ line furnaces, Bryant® furnaces perform. For Bryant® furnace installation in Gresham – call Efficiency Heating & Cooling. We’re a NATE certified & Portland Bryant Factory Authorized dealer.
We Offer A Quality Installation Advantage
Indoor comfort systems can last up to 20 years, but many have major problems way before then. Why? Because of neglect and because they weren’t installed correctly to begin with. A poor installation will not only affect the longevity of your equipment, but it will affect its performance and efficiency from day one. We’re a heating company who only does the job one way: the right way. We don’t skimp and barely meet industry standards, we exceed them. When you invest with us, the reward is a top-quality system that will deliver the efficient performance you’re after.
Getting a Furnace Installed Correctly By A NATE Certified Technician
Installing a heat pump or furnace is one of those times your need a NATE certified HVAC contractor. Our NATE certified technicians the experience and training so that your heating installation goes quickly and easily. It’s absolutely critical that your furnace be installed by a professional heating technician. There is no other way to make certain that your furnace installation in has been done right. At Efficiency Heating & Cooling , we guide you through all of the steps. We make sure that you have everything you need to keep your home warm and comfortable throughout the winter months. We’ll help you find a furnace that is appropriately sized and works within your budget.
Yes, Furnace Size Does Matter!
While deciding on the right furnace or heat pump, we’ll make sure it is properly sized. You’ll be surprised to know that many well-intended sales people think bigger is better. That’s not the truth. You want to make sure a proper load calculation has been performed so you get the right fit for your home. We can help you get the right furnace for your home!
Most homeowners assume that the old furnace was correctly sized for their home. Most contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often oversized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
Avoid Gas Leaks When Having Your New Furnace Installed by a Professional
Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid dangerous gas leaks. We offer professional gas line repair and installation.
Carbon Monoxide Leaks
When a furnace is installed improperly, there is a potential for carbon monoxide leaks. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
If Your Furnace Isn’t Correctly Installed It Won’t Work
If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run or breakdown before it should. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, and control wiring that will effect operation. We will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Start Saving Energy & Money With a Furnace Upgrade by Professionals
Be sure to contact us for more information about furnace replacement! We will gladly schedule a free estimate for a furnace replacement or installation.
- Electric to Gas Conversion
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Furnace Maintenance
- Beavercreek Furnace Maintenance
- Beaverton Furnace Maintenance
- Boring Furnace Maintenance
- Canby Furnace Maintenance
- Clackamas Furnace Maintenance
- Corbett Furnace Maintenance
- Cornelius Furnace Maintenance
- Damascus Furnace Maintenance
- Durham Furnace Maintenance
- Fairview Furnace Maintenance
- Garden Home Furnace Maintenance
- Gladstone Furnace Maintenance
- Gresham Furnace Maintenance
- Happy Valley Furnace Maintenance
- Hillsboro Furnace Maintenance
- Lake Oswego Furnace Maintenance
- Marylhurst Furnace Maintenance
- Milwaukie Furnace Maintenance
- Oak Grove Furnace Maintenance
- Oregon City Furnace Maintenance
- Portland Furnace Maintenance
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Maintenance
- Sherwood Furnace Maintenance
- St. Johns Furnace Maintenance
- Stafford Furnace Maintenance
- Sunnyside Furnace Maintenance
- Tigard Furnace Maintenance
- Troutdale Furnace Maintenance
- Tualatin Furnace Maintenance
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Maintenance
- West Linn Furnace Maintenance
- West Slope Furnace Maintenance
- Wilsonville Furnace Maintenance
- Wood Village Furnace Maintenance
- Money & Energy Saving Furnace Tips
- Furnace Tune Up
- Beavercreek Furnace Tune Up
- Beaverton Furnace Tune Up
- Boring Furnace Tune Up
- Canby Furnace Tune Up
- Clackamas Furnace Tune Up
- Corbett Furnace Tune Up
- Cornelius Furnace Tune Up
- Damascus Furnace Tune Up
- Durham Furnace Tune Up
- Fairview Furnace Tune Up
- Garden Home Furnace Tune Up
- Gladstone Furnace Tune Up
- Gresham Furnace Tune Up
- Happy Valley Furnace Tune Up
- Hillsboro Furnace Tune Up
- Lake Oswego Furnace Tune Up
- Marylhurst Furnace Tune Up
- Milwaukie Furnace Tune Up
- Oak Grove Furnace Tune Up
- Oregon City Furnace Tune Up
- Portland Furnace Tune Up
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Tune Up
- Sherwood Furnace Tune Up
- St. Johns Furnace Tune Up
- Stafford Furnace Tune Up
- Sunnyside Furnace Tune Up
- Tigard Furnace Tune Up
- Troutdale Furnace Tune Up
- Tualatin Furnace Tune Up
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Tune Up
- West Linn Furnace Tune Up
- West Slope Furnace Tune Up
- Wilsonville Furnace Tune Up
- Wood Village Furnace Tune Up
- Furnace Repair
- Beavercreek Furnace Repair
- Beaverton Furnace Repair
- Boring Furnace Repair
- Canby Furnace Repair
- Clackamas Furnace Repair
- Corbett Furnace Repair
- Cornelius Furnace Repair
- Damascus Furnace Repair
- Do You Tip Furnace Repair Guy?
- Does homeowners insurance cover furnace repair?
- Durham Furnace Repair
- Fairview Furnace Repair
- Garden Home Furnace Repair
- Gladstone Furnace Repair
- Gresham Furnace Repair
- Happy Valley Furnace Repair
- Hillsboro Furnace Repair
- How long does it take to repair a furnace?
- How much does a furnace blower motor repair cost?
- How much does emergency furnace repair cost?
- How much does it cost to repair a furnace?
- How to Repair a Boiler Furnace?
- How to repair a furnace blower motor
- How to Repair a Furnace Gas Valve
- Lake Oswego Furnace Repair
- Marylhurst Furnace Repair
- Milwaukie Furnace Repair
- Oak Grove Furnace Repair
- Oregon City Furnace Repair
- Portland Furnace Repair
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Repair
- Sherwood Furnace Repair
- St. Johns Furnace Repair
- Stafford Furnace Repair
- Sunnyside Furnace Repair
- Tigard Furnace Repair
- Troutdale Furnace Repair
- Tualatin Furnace Repair
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Repair
- West Linn Furnace Repair
- West Slope Furnace Repair
- Wilsonville Furnace Repair
- Wood Village Furnace Repair
- Lowering Home Heating Costs
- Do It Yourself Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Beavercreek Furnace Replacement
- Beaverton Furnace Replacement
- Boring Furnace Replacement
- Canby Furnace Replacement
- Clackamas Furnace Replacement
- Corbett Furnace Replacement
- Cornelius Furnace Replacement
- Damascus Furnace Replacement
- Durham Furnace Replacement
- Fairview Furnace Replacement
- Garden Home Furnace Replacement
- Gladstone Furnace Replacement
- Gresham Furnace Replacement
- Happy Valley Furnace Replacement
- Hillsboro Furnace Replacement
- Lake Oswego Furnace Replacement
- Marylhurst Furnace Replacement
- Milwaukie Furnace Replacement
- Oak Grove Furnace Replacement
- Oregon City Furnace Replacement
- Portland Furnace Replacement
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Replacement
- Sherwood Furnace Replacement
- St. Johns Furnace Replacement
- Stafford Furnace Replacement
- Sunnyside Furnace Replacement
- Tigard Furnace Replacement
- Troutdale Furnace Replacement
- Tualatin Furnace Replacement
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Replacement
- West Linn Furnace Replacement
- West Slope Furnace Replacement
- Wilsonville Furnace Replacement
- Wood Village Furnace Replacement
- When is it Time to Replace
- Furnace Installation
- Beavercreek Furnace Installation
- Beaverton Furnace Installation
- Boring Furnace Installation
- Canby Furnace Installation
- Clackamas Furnace Installation
- Corbett Furnace Installation
- Cornelius Furnace Installation
- Damascus Furnace Installation
- Durham Furnace Installation
- Fairview Furnace Installation
- Garden Home Furnace Installation
- Gladstone Furnace Installation
- Gresham Furnace Installation
- Happy Valley Furnace Installation
- Hillsboro Furnace Installation
- Lake Oswego Furnace Installation
- Marylhurst Furnace Installation
- Milwaukie Furnace Installation
- Oak Grove Furnace Installation
- Oregon City Furnace Installation
- Portland Furnace Installation
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Installation
- Sherwood Furnace Installation
- St. Johns Furnace Installation
- Stafford Furnace Installation
- Sunnyside Furnace Installation
- Tigard Furnace Installation
- Troutdale Furnace Installation
- Tualatin Furnace Installation
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Installation
- West Linn Furnace Installation
- West Slope Furnace Installation
- Wilsonville Furnace Installation
- Wood Village Furnace Installation
The main priority of our HVAC contractors is providing our customers with comfort, efficiency, and excellent service.
We can repair your system right away or add value and comfort to your home with one of our professionally installed systems.
Want to know more? Then read what some of our amazing customers had to say about us. Or leave a review yourself.
We guarantee that all the work performed by the techs at Efficiency Heating & Cooling will leave you feeling 100% satisfied.
Areas We Service
Click on the area below to see what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with our company.
Address: 4040 SE International Way
STE E105 Milwaukie, OR 97222
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7AM - 6PM
Sat - Sun: by Appointment