Residential Furnace Repair
Need to Repair Your Home Furnace?
We are Furnace Repair Experts
There’s a problem affecting furnaces nationwide. It’s causing heating systems that should last 20 years to break down in 3/4 the time. What’s the problem? A neglect in maintenance of a heating system which leads to costly furnace repair. It’s easy to do… furnaces are often tucked away in a basement or some other out-of-site place. But your heating system isn’t like other appliances, and tune-ups are a big deal.
Let Efficiency Heating & Cooling help you make the right decision regarding the best heating repair options for you.
We are the Leading Furnace Repair Professionals Near You
Contact Us When You Need to Repair A Furnace
Efficiency Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated company that offers the best local furnace sales, installations, repairs, and maintenance services at affordable prices. Our technicians are experienced with all makes and models of furnaces, and they can provide honest, professional advice about a full range of heating issues. We’re committed to helping our customers find the most cost-effective solution to any furnace problem without cutting corners. We’ll make sure the job gets done right the first time, every time, for the best price.
The First Choice for Gas Furnace Repair
With fully stocked vans, NATE-certified technicians will diagnose and fix the problem with your heating system quickly. Efficiency Heating & Cooling offers quality repair services for all makes and models of heating systems including furnaces, heat pump solutions and more. If your furnace can not be repaired, Efficiency can help you find a heating system that will fit your home and budget. Efficiency offers free estimates on installation.
Schedule your repair online or call us at 503.698.5588. You’ll find Efficiency will exceed your expectations as a home comfort system provider. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!
Gas or Electric Furnace Repair Will Save a Significant Amount of Money on Heating Bills
A modern, condensing gas furnace boasts outstanding efficiency ratings (up to 97% AFUE). These furnaces offer the following features:
- Fully modulating flames. The flame that heats the heat exchanger is able to adjust in micro increments for more efficient operation.
- Variable speed ECM fan motors. Do you have to turn up the TV when your heating and air kicks on? Not anymore. Variable speed motors are not only more efficient, but whisper quiet.
- Condensing technology. Older furnaces let a lot of heat energy go to waste. Condensing technology allow a furnace to capture heat energy that used to be wasted, and use this to heat your home.
We are a Precision Furnace Repair Company
With energy efficient products, skilled installation and ongoing maintenance, heating service from Efficiency Heating & Cooling is the most economical investment for your home comfort. Our specialists evaluate the size of your home, location, insulation, weather, as well as your ideal expenses and utility costs.
We would be happy to explain warranty coverage, AFUE ratings, industry trends, and the benefits of continued maintenance, so you can make an informed purchase. We are located near your zip code so call Efficiency Heating & Cooling for a free estimate or schedule a time for a service call. We can help with heat pump problems, A/C issues, and much more, so feel free to ask us about our other HVAC services.
Contact Us Today If You Want A Local
Furnace RepairMan Who Does the Job Right!
To get the perfect combination of comfort features and energy efficiency for your home, your furnace needs to be running optimally. We’re a NATE certified & Bryant Factory Authorized dealer and experts when it comes to healing and cooling, and we know what it takes to properly repair a furnace, a heat pump, an air conditioner, a gas furnace, an HVAC system and more… Beyond that, we pride ourselves on being an HVAC company offering excellent customer service with professional team that can fix oil furnaces, AC units, and any other HVAC needs you might have…
We Offer A Quality Repair Advantage
Indoor comfort systems can last up to 20 years, but many have major problems way before then. Why? Because of neglect and because they weren’t installed correctly to begin with. A poor installation will not only affect the longevity of your equipment, but it will affect its performance and efficiency from day one. We’re a heating company who only does the job one way: the right way. We don’t skimp and barely meet industry standards, we exceed them. When you invest with us, the reward is a top-quality system that will deliver the efficient performance you’re after.
Getting a Furnace Repaired Correctly By A NATE Certified Technician
Installing a heat pump or furnace is one of those times you need a NATE certified HVAC contractor who is experienced in heating and cooling systems. Our NATE certified technicians the experience and training so that your heating installation goes quickly and easily. It’s absolutely critical that your furnace be installed by a professional heating technician. There is no other way to make certain that your furnace installation in Gresham has been done right. At Efficiency Heating & Cooling , we guide you through all of the steps. We make sure that you have everything you need to keep your home warm and comfortable throughout the winter months. We’ll help you find a furnace that is appropriately sized and works within your budget.
Yes, Furnace Size Does Matter!
While deciding on the right furnace or heat pump, we’ll make sure it is the properly sized heating and cooling solution for your home. You’ll be surprised to know that many well-intended sales people think bigger is better. That’s not the truth. You want to make sure a proper load calculation has been performed so you get the right fit for your home. We can help you get the right furnace for your home!
Most homeowners assume that the old furnace was correctly sized for their home but then find it has issues heating air in their homes. Most contractors find that old furnaces and pumps are often oversized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
Avoid Gas Leaks When Having Your New Furnace Repaired by a Professional
Attaching the new furnace to gas lines is easier said than done, and it is crucial to ensure that air quality is maintained in the home. Properly attaching the furnace requires care to avoid dangerous gas leaks. We offer professional gas line repair and installation for water heaters and more.
Carbon Monoxide Leaks
When a furnace is installed improperly, there is a potential for carbon monoxide leaks. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
If Your Furnace Isn’t Correctly Repaired It Won’t Work Well for Long
If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run or breakdown before it should and this leads to unnecessary repairs. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, and control wiring that will affect operation. We will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Start Saving Energy & Money With Quality Furnace Repair by Professionals
Be sure to contact us for more information about our repair services and what can do with faulty heating equipment! We will gladly schedule a free estimate for repairs, replacements or installation. Contact us today and speak to the furnace expert in our repairs department.
Performance Heating & Cooling is a leading HVAC, gas heating system, heatpump and HVAC services business in the Portland Metro Area. We offer a variety of services right from a/c unit setup to Air Conditioner repair work and upkeep in PDX. Whether you require a business HVAC or a little domestic HVAC, we can make the procedure of HVAC setups much easier than ever prior to throughout the Greater Portland Area.
With our heating system, HVAC, AC repair work and setups throughout PDX our team member can ensure that your house and residential or commercial property stays far more comfy throughout the year. We can select the ideal kind of system that will match your requirements in addition to a system that will work well for your spending plan.
For any kind of heating or cooling repair work throughout PDX, Efficiency Heating & Cooling can assist you finish the job right the extremely very first time and at the most budget-friendly cost possible. We wish to work flexibly with our customers and make sure that their spending plans can be satisfied.
Even if your a/c unit has actually quit working at the most inconvenient minute our experts can action in and supply HVAC repair work as on call service professionals. As a group of specialists in PDX we constantly have service truck standing by and prepared to supply support with HVAC requires Across the Portland Metro Area.
We’re regularly searching for developments within the HVAC market so that we can offer the very best in brand-new ductless mini divided air-conditioning systems in addition to support with complete central A/C systems as they are needed. Our the Portland Metro Area duct cleansing can likewise supply you with different advantages as a homeowner that might wish to get their HVAC working as effectively as possible.
If you wish to make certain that your HVAC system is performing at peak effectiveness or you require support with repair work/ setup on HVAC systems, our personnel can be of aid to you. Please call us today for all of your HVAC requires in PDX.
Sincerity: We think in remaining truthful and reasonable towards our clients. We have no concealed charges in regard to HVAC setup or AC repair work in the PDX area. We make sure the greatest level of client service.
Dependability: Our non-stop and constant repair work in PDX and upkeep services from the previous several years has actually made us the relied on and dependable suppliers of the market. Individuals trust us for a large variety of factors – quality services, timely options and tested options.
Quality: We devote to offer quality services, which have actually made us the relied on companies of HVAC repair work in PDX.
Reliability: Our quality of services and instant reaction to issues assist us make reliability of our consumers. This is why our consumers trust us blindly for the setup and Air Conditioner repair work in the PDX Area.
Price: Availing services of setup, upkeep and HVAC repair work in Portland at inexpensive rates is possible under our roofing system. We ensure our clients about the quality of work at inexpensive costs that makes them reach us for the a/c repair work, upkeep and setup of air conditioning unit in their spending plan in PDX.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Everyone dreams to acquire 100% fulfillment assurance for the services of heating systems, pumps, and HVAC repair work in PDX. We are the relied on companies in the city for fulfilling to the needs of consumers and supplying them 100% complete satisfaction warranty.
24 Hr Emergency Support: No matter at what time you require our services of Air Conditioning setup in PDX, we are offered for your assistance round the clock. You can anticipate on time and quality services from the specialist specialists of our business.
Quality HVAC Installation in PDX, fixing and upkeep services at cost effective costs now under one roofing system!
- Electric to Gas Conversion
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Furnace Maintenance
- Beavercreek Furnace Maintenance
- Beaverton Furnace Maintenance
- Boring Furnace Maintenance
- Canby Furnace Maintenance
- Clackamas Furnace Maintenance
- Corbett Furnace Maintenance
- Cornelius Furnace Maintenance
- Damascus Furnace Maintenance
- Durham Furnace Maintenance
- Fairview Furnace Maintenance
- Garden Home Furnace Maintenance
- Gladstone Furnace Maintenance
- Gresham Furnace Maintenance
- Happy Valley Furnace Maintenance
- Hillsboro Furnace Maintenance
- Lake Oswego Furnace Maintenance
- Marylhurst Furnace Maintenance
- Milwaukie Furnace Maintenance
- Oak Grove Furnace Maintenance
- Oregon City Furnace Maintenance
- Portland Furnace Maintenance
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Maintenance
- Sherwood Furnace Maintenance
- St. Johns Furnace Maintenance
- Stafford Furnace Maintenance
- Sunnyside Furnace Maintenance
- Tigard Furnace Maintenance
- Troutdale Furnace Maintenance
- Tualatin Furnace Maintenance
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Maintenance
- West Linn Furnace Maintenance
- West Slope Furnace Maintenance
- Wilsonville Furnace Maintenance
- Wood Village Furnace Maintenance
- Money & Energy Saving Furnace Tips
- Furnace Tune Up
- Beavercreek Furnace Tune Up
- Beaverton Furnace Tune Up
- Boring Furnace Tune Up
- Canby Furnace Tune Up
- Clackamas Furnace Tune Up
- Corbett Furnace Tune Up
- Cornelius Furnace Tune Up
- Damascus Furnace Tune Up
- Durham Furnace Tune Up
- Fairview Furnace Tune Up
- Garden Home Furnace Tune Up
- Gladstone Furnace Tune Up
- Gresham Furnace Tune Up
- Happy Valley Furnace Tune Up
- Hillsboro Furnace Tune Up
- Lake Oswego Furnace Tune Up
- Marylhurst Furnace Tune Up
- Milwaukie Furnace Tune Up
- Oak Grove Furnace Tune Up
- Oregon City Furnace Tune Up
- Portland Furnace Tune Up
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Tune Up
- Sherwood Furnace Tune Up
- St. Johns Furnace Tune Up
- Stafford Furnace Tune Up
- Sunnyside Furnace Tune Up
- Tigard Furnace Tune Up
- Troutdale Furnace Tune Up
- Tualatin Furnace Tune Up
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Tune Up
- West Linn Furnace Tune Up
- West Slope Furnace Tune Up
- Wilsonville Furnace Tune Up
- Wood Village Furnace Tune Up
- Furnace Repair
- Beavercreek Furnace Repair
- Beaverton Furnace Repair
- Boring Furnace Repair
- Canby Furnace Repair
- Clackamas Furnace Repair
- Corbett Furnace Repair
- Cornelius Furnace Repair
- Damascus Furnace Repair
- Do You Tip Furnace Repair Guy?
- Does homeowners insurance cover furnace repair?
- Durham Furnace Repair
- Fairview Furnace Repair
- Garden Home Furnace Repair
- Gladstone Furnace Repair
- Gresham Furnace Repair
- Happy Valley Furnace Repair
- Hillsboro Furnace Repair
- How long does it take to repair a furnace?
- How much does a furnace blower motor repair cost?
- How much does emergency furnace repair cost?
- How much does it cost to repair a furnace?
- How to Repair a Boiler Furnace?
- How to repair a furnace blower motor
- How to Repair a Furnace Gas Valve
- Lake Oswego Furnace Repair
- Marylhurst Furnace Repair
- Milwaukie Furnace Repair
- Oak Grove Furnace Repair
- Oregon City Furnace Repair
- Portland Furnace Repair
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Repair
- Sherwood Furnace Repair
- St. Johns Furnace Repair
- Stafford Furnace Repair
- Sunnyside Furnace Repair
- Tigard Furnace Repair
- Troutdale Furnace Repair
- Tualatin Furnace Repair
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Repair
- West Linn Furnace Repair
- West Slope Furnace Repair
- Wilsonville Furnace Repair
- Wood Village Furnace Repair
- Lowering Home Heating Costs
- Do It Yourself Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Beavercreek Furnace Replacement
- Beaverton Furnace Replacement
- Boring Furnace Replacement
- Canby Furnace Replacement
- Clackamas Furnace Replacement
- Corbett Furnace Replacement
- Cornelius Furnace Replacement
- Damascus Furnace Replacement
- Durham Furnace Replacement
- Fairview Furnace Replacement
- Garden Home Furnace Replacement
- Gladstone Furnace Replacement
- Gresham Furnace Replacement
- Happy Valley Furnace Replacement
- Hillsboro Furnace Replacement
- Lake Oswego Furnace Replacement
- Marylhurst Furnace Replacement
- Milwaukie Furnace Replacement
- Oak Grove Furnace Replacement
- Oregon City Furnace Replacement
- Portland Furnace Replacement
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Replacement
- Sherwood Furnace Replacement
- St. Johns Furnace Replacement
- Stafford Furnace Replacement
- Sunnyside Furnace Replacement
- Tigard Furnace Replacement
- Troutdale Furnace Replacement
- Tualatin Furnace Replacement
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Replacement
- West Linn Furnace Replacement
- West Slope Furnace Replacement
- Wilsonville Furnace Replacement
- Wood Village Furnace Replacement
- When is it Time to Replace
- Furnace Installation
- Beavercreek Furnace Installation
- Beaverton Furnace Installation
- Boring Furnace Installation
- Canby Furnace Installation
- Clackamas Furnace Installation
- Corbett Furnace Installation
- Cornelius Furnace Installation
- Damascus Furnace Installation
- Durham Furnace Installation
- Fairview Furnace Installation
- Garden Home Furnace Installation
- Gladstone Furnace Installation
- Gresham Furnace Installation
- Happy Valley Furnace Installation
- Hillsboro Furnace Installation
- Lake Oswego Furnace Installation
- Marylhurst Furnace Installation
- Milwaukie Furnace Installation
- Oak Grove Furnace Installation
- Oregon City Furnace Installation
- Portland Furnace Installation
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Installation
- Sherwood Furnace Installation
- St. Johns Furnace Installation
- Stafford Furnace Installation
- Sunnyside Furnace Installation
- Tigard Furnace Installation
- Troutdale Furnace Installation
- Tualatin Furnace Installation
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Installation
- West Linn Furnace Installation
- West Slope Furnace Installation
- Wilsonville Furnace Installation
- Wood Village Furnace Installation
We will make the bold claim that our local HVAC company, Efficiency Heating & Cooling, is hands down your best choice for services relating to heating, air conditioning, water heater solutions, oil furnace installation or oil furnace repair, or indoor air service for both residential and commercial customers. We also guarantee that it will be difficult to find other similar local HVAC companies who are as dedicated to their customers as we are. From AC repair to heat pump or furnace repair we are an experienced heating and cooling company with a team of professionals who do the job right, and do what we say we’ll do.
The main priority of our HVAC contractors is providing our customers with comfort, efficiency, and excellent service.
We can repair your system right away or add value and comfort to your home with one of our professionally installed systems.
Want to know more? Then read what some of our amazing customers had to say about us. Or leave a review yourself.
We guarantee that all the work performed by the techs at Efficiency Heating & Cooling will leave you feeling 100% satisfied.
Areas We Service
Click on the area below to see what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with our company.
Address: 4040 SE International Way
STE E105 Milwaukie, OR 97222
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7AM - 6PM
Sat - Sun: by Appointment