Residential Furnace Installation Company
Need to Install a New Furnace in Your Home?
We are Experts in Portland Area Furnace Installation
Is it time for a new furnace installation? When you are selecting the right furnace or heat pump, there are a number of important factors to consider to reduce furnace costs.
We help you evaluate the size and age of your home, the number of rooms, the local climate, utility costs and the number of cold days in the season. This way you maximize your options for incentive rebate programs and reduce environmental concerns.
Let Efficiency Heating & Cooling help you make the right decision regarding the best furnace installation options for your home.
Efficiency Heating & Cooling are Pros When it Comes to Home Furnace Installation
Learn about Our Furnace Installation Services
Replacing equipment is another area that suffers due to inexperienced contractors doing things the wrong way.
If your furnace needs replacing, simply swapping out the old for a new one just doesn’t cut it.
New furnace installations have different factory requirements for proper performance – requirements that older furnaces don’t have.
We are up-to-date on modern indoor comfort control, and we execute a job perfectly, whether it be a furnace tune-up or a brand new install!
Hire a Leading Gas Furnace Installation Company
Do you have an older furnace & need a replacement in the Greater Portland Area that is inefficient, and causing your winter heating bills to spike to an uncomfortable high?
You should schedule a free estimate with us today!
We are a Portland heating company that specializes in furnace replacements, including gas and oil to gas conversions.
We Can Help Save Money on Heating Bills
A modern, condensing gas furnace boasts outstanding efficiency ratings (up to 97% AFUE). These furnaces offer the following features:
- Fully modulating flames. The flame that heats the heat exchanger is able to adjust in micro increments for more efficient operation.
- Variable speed ECM fan motors. Do you have to turn up the TV when your heating and air kicks on? Not anymore. Variable speed motors are not only more efficient, but whisper quiet.
- Condensing technology. Older furnaces let a lot of heat energy go to waste. Condensing technology allow a furnace to capture heat energy that used to be wasted, and use this to heat your home.
Precision Furnace Heating System Installation
We offer energy efficient products, skilled installation and ongoing maintenance, heating service. This is the most economical investment for your home comfort.
Our specialists evaluate the size of your home, location, insulation, weather, as well as your ideal expenses and utility costs.
We would be happy to explain warranty coverage, AFUE ratings, industry trends, and the benefits of continued maintenance, so you can make an informed purchase.
Contact us for a free estimate.
Searching for Furnace Installation Near Me?
If you’re considering investing in a new furnace for your home there is no substitute for a trained and experienced furnace professional experienced in the installation process to reduce your furnace costs.
We are an HVAC company that has been serving the Greater Portland, Oregon area for years
We would be glad to offer you a free estimate for your needs with an average cost and answer any questions you might have about adding a maximum efficiency residential furnace system and reducing your installation costs.
How Much Does a New Furnace Cost?
Most electric or natural gas furnaces that are installed will be in an average cost range based upon furnace types so you will be able to plan your investment out accordingly.
In the Oregon region, the average cost of a furnace usually ranges from $3,000 to more than $15,000.
Average prices really depend upon the size of your home and the features desired from your previous furnace type.
The installation process of a high energy efficiency furnace unit typically takes 1-3 days.
Find a Reliable Furnace Installer with a Quality Guarantee
Before you call air conditioning or heating companies for a furnace replacement or installation, it is a good idea to do some homework on your part.
You need to know the previous furnace type you want as well as the exact size of the space you plan to install it.
It’s also important to find out if you need to get the services of an electrician in cases you are evaluating energy efficiency electric furnaces.
This means you need to know the basic pros and cons of a natural gas furnace or electric furnace
Depending on the type of home furnace system, desired home temperature, and the complexity of installation, some people will do the job themselves.
However, it’s advisable to hire a professional new furnace technician or home furnace contractor if you want to avoid incurring additional costs during the furnace installation process.
Not only can poorly installed gas or electric furnaces cause electrical problems and even cause fires, but it can also put your family at risk.
Adding a new furnace is not something to take lightly. Electric and gas furnace repair and installation can be complicated.
Install a Gas Furnace or Install an Electric Furnace in Your Home?
There are many factors that go into determining the average cost of your residential natural gas furnaces if you want a line gas furnace.
The first factor that affects the price of labor is the skill level required for the job.
Other factors include connecting to the gas supply, removing the old furnace, and utilizing the appropriate HVAC equipment.
Trust the pros when it comes to heating your home
Some home owners are more comfortable adding their own furnaces, while others will opt for the assistance of a pro for furnace installations of a new heating system.
There are peop who feel more comfortable tackling a job themselves, while others would rather entrust the task to a skilled contractor.
Since there are numerous gas furnace brands and electric furnace prices vary significantly, you might want to depend upon an expert in high efficiency gas furnaces or HVAC unit with great capacity for heated air temperature levels.
Who to Trust to Install A New Furnace in Your Home?
Once you’ve decided whether or not you should DIY your furnace unit installation or hire a professional contractor, there are several other things that will influence the overall average cost of the project and system.
Accuracy reduces unexpected costs
For instance, the size of the space where you plan on adding the new home furnace will play a significant role in the overall cost of the project.
If you’re installing a large furnace in a small room, the overall cost of a high efficiency furnace upgrade might be greater than if you were to add a smaller high efficiency unit or system in a larger room.
Considerations When Searching for Furnace Install Near Me
In addition, certain parts of the house are more likely to require installation due to their location, such as attics, basements and crawlspaces.
While there aren’t usually new installation costs involved with these areas, you should be aware that you will likely incur additional electricitycharges.
Similarly, installing a furnace in a basement will typically be more expensive than putting one in a garage.
Professional Furnace Installers are Experienced With HVAC Problems
In addition to the size of the room where you plan to have the furnace installed, the type of new furnace for your home system will also affect the overall price of the project.
For instance, having a gas furnace installed will be much more expensive than installing electric furnaces.
Not all spaces need the same resources
Peopl need to also consider the climate zone of the area they live in when choosing the most appropriate standard efficiency electric or natural gas furnace type of system for their home.
A cool climate zone will generally charge more for a furnace than a warm climate zone.
Since the cost varies by each location and energy source, it’s important that home owners shop around for a new furnace or HVAC system to determine the best overall match.
Factors Affecting New Furnace Services
The size of the unit or system will also play a major factor in overall new furnace prices.
An oil furnace is generally the most expensive to install because it uses an oil fuel.
Oil furnaces can be an excellent choice of equipment for those who don’t foresee changing to a different fuel anytime soon.
However, they are the largest fuel producers and are often more energy-inefficient than other types of units. They also tend to require frequent tune-ups and maintenance.
Electric furnaces also have unique considerations that need to be keep in mind when calcualting the overall furnace replacement cost.
Factors Affecting Installing Furnaces in Residential Properties
As with any appliance or equipment, there are several factors that will contribute to the total cost of your type of furnace.
People need to take into account the actual cost of purchasing the unit as well as the cost factor associated with operating it.
This includes the energy bills resulting from the furnace.
Before purchasing any furnace, it’s a good idea to consult an Energy Star professional in your zip code to make sure your home qualifies for best price rebates.
These rebates will typically be based on the energy consumption of the house’s equipment as well as how electricity efficient the furnace is.
Gas furnace prices for operation and gas furnace costs can be higher than one would think.
New gas furnaces offer many advantages over oil furnace installation
One should always consider long term common furnace repair problems.
An exact furnace replacement cost can be difficult to predict and different furnace models have unique advantages.
Furnace Installs in New Homes for Homebuilders
If you purchase a small home, you’ll likely need to purchase a furnace that has a larger fuel capacity than average.
As with most things HVA related, we can help you sort out the top gas furnace brands, electricity requirements, and AFUE rating for your needs.
Before you know it you will have a beautiful new furnace in your home.
The existing furnace will be able to heat more space with forced air, which will lead to a greater overall energy bill
An important factor to determine is it’s important that homeowners check with their heating contractors about the difference between choose to install a low end or high end, new large or small furnace because it will affect the long term furnace replacement cost.
How to Choose Trustworthy Pros to Add a New Furnace to Your Home
When choosing a high end furnace, homeowners should also determ the labor cost of the contractor they’ll be working with when it comes time to install the furnace or any repair costs.
A good contractor will have extensive experience with high efficiency furnaces and air conditioning units, will help to ensure proper installation of a furance unit.
Additionally, good contractors have access to quality insulation, ductwork, gas lines, heat exchangers, variable speed blower, vent pipes, and flue pipes.
- 7 Energy-Efficient Furnace Installation Tips
- Beavercreek Furnace Installation
- Beavercreek Furnace Installation | Expert HVAC Services
- Beaverton Furnace Installation
- Best Season for Installing a Furnace: A Complete Guide
- Boring Furnace Installation
- Budgeting Tips for Furnace Installation: Affordable HVAC
- Calculating Furnace Installation Costs: A Comprehensive Guide
- Can a Gas Furnace be Installed Outside?
- Canby Furnace Installation
- Choosing the Right Oil Tank for Your Furnace
- Clackamas Furnace Installation
- Combustion Air Requirements for Furnace Installation: Essential Guide
- Corbett Furnace Installation
- Cornelius Furnace Installation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Installing a New Furnace: Understanding the Total Cost
- Damascus Furnace Installation
- DIY Furnace Installation vs. Professional: Risks Unveiled
- Drain Requirements for High-Efficiency Furnaces: A Complete Guide
- Duration of a Typical Furnace Installation: How Long?
- Durham Furnace Installation
- Eco-Friendly Furnace Options for Portland: Top Picks!
- Electrical Circuit Requirements for Furnace Installation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Excessive Dust After Installing a New Furnace? Discover Solutions!
- Expected Lifespan of an Installed Furnace: Understanding, Maintenance, and Signs
- Fairview Furnace Installation
- Financing Options for Furnace Installation: Top HVAC
- Fixing a Post-Installation Furnace: 6 Tips to Start
- Fixing Fluctuating Temperatures After Furnace Installation
- Furnace Efficiency: Single-Speed vs. Variable-Speed Blowers
- Furnace Installation Warranties: What to Look for – A Homeowner’s Guide
- Furnace Installation: No Down Payments, Easy Installments
- Furnace Pilot Light Issues: A Comprehensive Guide for New Installations
- Furnace Wiring Guide: Step-by-Step Installation Process
- Garden Home Furnace Installation
- Gas Furnace Electrical Requirements: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Gas Line Installation for Gas Furnaces: A Comprehensive Guide
- Gas Line Installation for Gas Furnaces: A Comprehensive Guide
- Gladstone Furnace Installation
- Gresham Furnace Installation
- Happy Valley Furnace Installation
- Hillsboro Furnace Installation
- How Long Does It Take to Install a Furnace?
- How Much is a New Furnace Installed
- How to Choose the Best HVAC Contractors in Portland
- How to Choose the Right Furnace: 10 Expert Tips
- How to Find Licensed Furnace Installers in Portland: Top Picks
- How to Install a Furnace
- How to Install a Furnace Filter
- How to Install a Furnace Humidifier
- How to Install a Gas Furnace
- How to Install a Thermocouple on a Furnace
- How to Install an Air Filter in a Furnace
- How to Register Your Newly Installed Furnace
- Importance of Proper Ventilation When Installing a Furnace
- Importance of Reading Customer Reviews Before Choosing a Furnace Installer
- Inadequate Heating Problems After Furnace Installation: A Troubleshooting Guide
- Is Furnace Noise Normal After Installation? Find Out Here!
- Is It Legal to Install Your Own Furnace
- Lake Oswego Furnace Installation
- Marylhurst Furnace Installation
- Milwaukie Furnace Installation
- Oak Grove Furnace Installation
- Obtaining Installation Permits in Portland: Your Easy Guide
- Old Furnace Removal and Recycling: Your Ultimate Guide
- Optimizing Furnace Efficiency After Installation: 8 Proven Strategies
- Oregon City Furnace Installation
- Oregon Energy Trust Incentives: Save on Furnace Installations
- Popular Furnace Brands in Portland, Oregon: Top Picks!
- Portland Furnace Installation
- Post-Furnace Installation Maintenance Guide: DIY Tips & Annual Schedule
- Prepare Ductwork for New Furnace Installation: 7 Easy Steps
- Preparing for Portland’s Winter: Furnace Installation Guide
- Programmable Thermostat Installation Guide
- Raleigh Hills Furnace Installation
- Role of BTUs in Furnace Installation: Efficient and Essential
- Safety Switches in Modern Furnace Installations: A Complete Guide
- Scheduling Routine Inspections After Furnace Installation: A Complete Guide
- Sherwood Furnace Installation
- Short-Cycling Furnace: Causes & Solutions After Installation
- Signs Your New Furnace Was Not Installed Properly: Watch Out for These 5
- Single-Stage vs. Multi-Stage Furnaces: Installation Considerations
- Smell Emitted by New Furnace: Causes, Safety, Duration
- St. Johns Furnace Installation
- Stafford Furnace Installation
- Step-by-Step Guide: Easy Furnace Installation
- Sunnyside Furnace Installation
- Tax Credits for Furnace Installation
- The Importance of Air Filters in Furnace Installation
- Tigard Furnace Installation
- Top 7 Furnace Safety Tips
- Troutdale Furnace Installation
- Tualatin Furnace Installation
- Types of Furnaces: Ultimate Guide & Buying Tips
- Understanding Furnace Efficiency Ratings: A Installation Guide
- Understanding Portland, OR Furnace Installation Codes: A Complete Guide
- Utility Rebates for Portland Residents: Save on Furnace Installation!
- Weather Considerations for Furnace Installation in Portland
- West Haven-Sylvan Furnace Installation
- West Linn Furnace Installation
- West Slope Furnace Installation
- What is Furnace Installation? A Step-by-Step Guide
- What Size Furnace Do I Need? – Ultimate Guide
- What to Do Before Furnace Installers Arrive: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Where to Install a UV Light on a Furnace
- Why Isn’t My New Furnace Heating? 7 Common Reasons
- Wilsonville Furnace Installation
- Wood Village Furnace Installation
Contact Us Today If You Want A
Furnace Installed By Professionals!
Furnace Installation Near Me
We frequently service the locations below. If you are not located in this area, please contact us to see how we might be able to help.
14913 SE Kellogg Ave
Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
Connect With Us
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7AM - 5PM
Sat - Sun: by Appointment
4409 SE 24th Ave, Suite 35
Portland, OR 97202, USA